The 4 Most Common Concerns For Pet Owners
I WANTED TO KNOW THAT YOU WAS SICK AGO TIME...
- Difficult to deal with when pets get sick
- Smart stethoscope instead of expensive Medical Treatment
TROUBLE LEAVING PETS AT HOME ALONE.
- Increases Stress and Emotional Instability
- Emergencies may occur
HIGH FREQUENCY OF REGULAR CHECKS.
- Needs regular checkups with smart stethoscope before the disease spreads
- Share your pets' health status with animal hospitals
MEDICAL EXPENSES TO INCREASING AS PETS AGE (7+ YEARS)
- Increase in diseases and chronic diseases
Heart disease is the biggest disease
- Regular checks are required
Diagrams for Measuring Pets at Home
Health Monitoring and Management for your pet
• Vital signs that exceed the range of stable health indicate that they should go to the hospital.
• Linked and Shared between home and pet hospital.
Two Kinds of Measurement
• Real Time Measurement (1 minute)
• Multi-Time Adjustment Measurement
Product Launch Phase
• 1. (2020) : Heart Sound (BPM) and Lung Sound (Respiratory Rate)
• 2nd (2021): Thermometer
• 3rd (Upcoming): Movement Amount and Position Tracking
MEASURE AND WATCH THE ANIMAL'S HEART AND LUNG BEATS PER MINUTE!
Measure Pet's Heart
• Resting Heart Rate
• Sleeping Heart Rate
• BPM History Chart
Measure Pet's Lungs
• Resting Breathing Rate
• Sleeping Respiration Rate
• RRR/SRR History Graph